The 4-C's of Buying Diamonds
Cut, Color, Clarity, & Carat Weight
The four quality characteristics which determine a diamond's value are Cut, Color, Clarity, and Carat Weight; commonly referred to as the four C's.
You can add a fifth 'C' to those above and that would be Cost. How much should you spend on this special gift?
Consider these questions:
- What shape should I select?
- What size of diamond (carat weight) should I consider?
- What is my budget for the diamond? For the ring?
- Which of the 4-C's is most important to me?
- Who should I trust with this important decision?
How can we help? If you have questions regarding your selection, please contact our friendly staff of trained gemologist. We can help and we promise we won't put any pressure on you.